Work with SERVPRO start to finish!
All of our cleanings, restorations and reconstructions are all handled in good time with care. SERVPRO operates on an on call 24/7 basis available for any emergency big or small night or day. With our manpower the team can usually reach you between a 60–90-minute response.
Steps in chronological order on how we handle jobs broadly:
- Technician and production manager or job file coordinator will keep in touch with you and schedule the visit for the service.
- Upon technician arrival will be the safety debrief and job setup in the appropriate area. As well as the before job photos.
- Depending on the damage and the job our team will move items from the damaged area to prevent items from further damage and restore the items if they have been damaged.
- Next the SERVPRO team will use the top-of-the-line IICRC certified equipment to perform the service to above satisfaction standards.
- Our team will then remove all equipment and replace the items back to the place they were found after walking through with you and taking photos of specifics.
- SERVPRO will check on the finished job after 24 hours if needed and touch base with you.
SERVPRO of South Fleming Island / North Bradford County operates to provide top customer service and communication as well as the best restoration, cleaning and reconstruction services available.
From start to finish we communicate the job with you and our team daily and sometimes insurance if necessary. We work efficient and effectively to get you place back to normal and in some cases better than normal.