Fire Damage New Smyrna Beach
The fire in this home was the result of an electrical failure in and appliance in the garage area. We were onsite to begin to help the homeowner even before the fire fighters had left the scene. We helped the homeowner through the insurance process and worked to remove and clean the contents that could be restored. Once the restoration was complete our professional rebuild team was able to come in and put their home back to pre-loss conditions. When your home or business experiences an issue due to fire, water or mold, call SERVPRO of New Smyrna Beach - Titusville at 386-447-2202 and we will make it "Like it never even happened."