Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage – Edgewater Home


As you can see in before photo on the left above, this oak hardwood floor at a home in Edgewater was damaged by a fire that broke out on the floor below and bur... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Edgewater Historic Home


SERVPRO of New Smyrna Beach was called in to restore this fire damaged 19th Century Home. Fortunately, no-one was injured in the fire, but lots of TLC was requ... READ MORE



Water Damage – New Cape Canaveral Home


The before photograph on the left shows a water damage restoration job underway at a home that was under construction in Cape Canaveral. A plumbing solder join... READ MORE



Flood Damage – New Smyrna Beach Plumbing Breach


Flood damage is evident in the before picture. A primary water line had been breached leading to the flooding in this commercial building. The property manager ... READ MORE



New Smyrna Beach Water Damage to Office Building


Water Damage is evident in the hallway of this New Smyrna Beach Office Building. The building manager was aware of SERVPRO’s reputation for emergency water clea... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Smyrna Beach Home


Fire damage at this Smyrna Beach home was caused by a lightning strike. You can see in the photo that what remained of the roof fell into a bedroom. The roof an... READ MORE



SERVPRO Mold Remediation – New Smyrna Beach


SERVPRO Mold Remediation Service was required when moisture buildup in the two closets led to mold damage. The homeowner feared it was black mold, but he was ha... READ MORE



Water Damage in Volusia County, FL


A commercial water damage from a storm tore large portions of the roof from this Medical facility allowing flooding throughout the 15,000 foot building. We were... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Cape Canaveral


SERVPRO of New Smyrna Beach was called out to this commercial water damage in Cape Canaveral. A leaking coffee station in this vacant office building had run f... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Edgewater Residence


Mold damage was discovered in the closet of a child's bedroom of this house in Edgewater. It was caused by a leaking shower valve in the bathroom behind the wa... READ MORE